Check out our buddy, Godzillatron24!
Please LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT, and RETWEET …
Comments: This is the most complete game the Texas Longhorns have had in a long time. The score was 36-20, but this game wasn’t even that close: Oklahoma Sooners offense only scored 13 points and Texas kicked field goals on drives it could have easily scored TD’s on in the Red River Rivalry.
1) Case McCoy. Surprise! He played great.
2) J. Gray. Obviously
3) Malcolm Brown. Welcome back to the spotlight.
4) O-line. They made OU’s D-line look like what OU made UT’s D-line look like last year: pathetic. Nice job this week.
5) D-line. They’re the most sound unit on the defense, so not surprising.
6) Defensive backs. They absolutely shut down the OU passing game. Granted, Blake Bell isn’t a great passer, but still.
7) Major Applewhite and Greg Robinson. They really rebounded after last week’s poor effort against Iowa State. They should coach like this more often.
1) Joe Bergeron. I think his involvement in the RB rotation is over. He didn’t carry the ball once after fumbling in the first quarter. If he doesn’t correct his fumbling problem, he’ll see his roll decrease even more.