Check out our buddy, Godzillatron24!
Please LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT, and RETWEET …
Comments: It wasn’t a fantastic win, but it wasn’t bad either for the Texas Longhorns. I would’ve thought UT would try to pile on more points on offense, but 35 is hardly bad.
1) Malcolm Brown. He’s the healthiest he’s been in all of his career, and since the OU game has added another element to an already potent run game.
2) J.Gray. Obviously
3) Jaxon Shipley. Still UT’s most reliable, consistent receiver.
4) Cedric Reed. Making people not miss Alex Okafor.
5) Dalton Santos. Probably our best linebacker right now. Filling in for Hicks nicely.
6) Greg Robinson. Has produced the 2nd best unit in the Big 12, and they are playing great right now.
1) Case McCoy. He’s proved these last 2 games why Ash is the better QB. He’s still playing with a lot more confidence though.
2) O-Line. Not terrible, but definitely not good enough.
3) Applewhite. Decent overall, but some calls left me scratching my head.